JINRI Manufactures hair dryers and other hair tools with their name JINRI as well as for other brands such as MHU and Berta hair tools.
I know that many people have an aversion to buying anything made in China.
One thing that impressed me about JINRI is that they don’t hide that their location is in China. From their website, you can see their original unique designs and that they are concerned about making quality products.
In this article review the best JINRI hairdryers in a side by side comparison.
Also, we will see what is the difference between AC and DC motors.
Jinri Hair Dryers (AC motor)
- 2.4 pounds
- 1875 watts
- Ionic Technology Generates negative ions (blue indicator light on top)
- far-infrared heat Gently and evenly drys hair from the inside out. And in half, the time of conventional heat and decreases drying time (red Light)
- 3 heat/2 speed + cool shot
- Removable filter for easy cleaning
- 9 ft cord
- ETL & Rohs safety certification.
- 40-50 decibels at short range
- Comes with 3 attachments: diffuser, concentrator, and comb
- One-year replacement, two-year warranty.
- Really hot
- Diffuser stays on a bit better than a previous model
- NOT dual voltage
- The Concentrator and comb attachments stay on well but spin while using them
- No 360 Swivel cord
- The ionic feature is fixed may NOT be turned off
See the original model in action
- 2.2 pounds
- 1875 watt
- Durable AC Motor
- Far-Infrared Heat and Ionic Ceramic Technology
- 2 Speed (HIGH/LOW/OFF) and 3 Heating settings (HIGH/MED/LOW)
- ETL and ROHS certificated
- Lightweight body with an ergonomic handle
- Removable air filter
- hanging loop and 6ft/1.8m sturdy power cord.
- 1.8 pounds
- 1875 watt
- Ionic technology
- 2 Speeds and 3 Heat Settings and cool shot,
- Includes air concentrator nozzle
- Professional-length 8.7ft (2.65mm) Cord with Wrap
- Removable filter
Jinri Hair Dryers (DC motor)
JINRI Travel Hair Dryer 1875 Watt Dual Voltage Blow Dryer DC Motor Foldable (Black red) (JR-031)
the ONLY one with Dual Voltage
- 1.25 lbs – 0.57kg /about 10″ long when folded
- Dual Voltage 60/50Hz
- 2 heat/speed settings for 125V, (H/L)
- 1 heat/speed setting for 250V, (High Only)
- cold shot button (works on both voltage settings)
- Ceramic tourmaline air outlet for negative Ion feature
- Removable concentrator
- NOT a mini dryer Just foldable
- Dual Voltage is manual, not automatic (screw adjustment)
- No diffuser attachment
- No removable filter
- Not a retractable cord
- 8 x 2 x 5 inches ; 12 ounces
- 1000 watts
- DC Motor
- High-Low-Off heat/speed setting
- cool shot
- Low Noise
- Styling Concentrator Nozzle
- CETL Certified
- Removable lint filter/end cap
- Ceramic tourmaline air outlet grill
- 1.8-meter cord
- Shorter Cord
- NOT Dual Voltage
- 1875 Watts.
- DC Motor
- Ionic Technology
- 3 Heat/ 2 Speeds Settings
- Cool Shot Button
- Cable length: 8.7ft / 2.65m
- ETL Approved & ALCI Safety Plug
- Includes Concentrate nozzle and Diffuser
- Can’t turn OFF ionic feature
- lightweight (1.3lb),
- lighter than most 1875W hairdryers on the market.
- Professional long-life DC motor for
- 1875W fast drying
- low noise.
- Negative ions technology
- 2 speed/3 heat settings + cool shot button
- 1-year replacement, 2-year warranty.
- The filter can’t be removed
JINRI Hairdryers are a mixed bag, excellent features and hair dryers provide a beautiful finish to the hair. At a good price.
- 1875 watts of power
- At least 2 temp settings + Cool shot button
- Long cord
The most significant differences between the JINRI models are the styles and attachments that come with them.
In the past, there have been some issues with longevity. Lots of people claim that theirs only lasts 6 months.
Longevity issues may be as the result of using 1875 watt hairdryer on HIGH for long periods, or in a 15 amp outlet instead of the recommended 20 amp outlet.
The company backs up with a 1-year replacement.guarantee.