Starting your own business is never easy, and in addition to being much work, there are many upfront costs in opening a new salon. Here are some top cheap salon sit-under hairdryers to get you started.
There’s more to a business than furnishings and studio space. Especially in the beginning stages, startup costs require careful planning and meticulous accounting. Many new companies neglect this process, relying instead on a flood of customers to keep the operation afloat, usually with terrible results.
Some startup expenses that are common to all business types:
Equipment and Supplies
Every business requires some form of equipment and supplies. Before adding equipment expenses to the list of startup costs, decide whether to lease or buy outright. Finances play a significant role in this decision. If you don’t have enough money to purchase equipment, the unavoidable expense may make a lease-to-own the most practical option. It is essential to remember that a lease will not always be your best option. Depending on the terms of the contract. –investopidia.com
Top cheap salon sit under dryer & chair picks under $250
Box Hood Dryer (only)
- heats up to 140 F
- In the 45 min timer, The last 10 minutes blows cool air
- 60-minute timer, a dial setting for perm processing cycles, and 2-Minute cooldown cycle
- chemical-resistant powder-coated finish
- stainless steel heating element UL and CSA approved
- Fits most dryer chairs perfectly:
- hood inside diameter: 12 inches works ok with large rollers (unless you have a large head)
- Hood neck range approx 10 inches
- No plug outlet on top
- No wheels included
- it doesn’t display the temperature
- 25 pounds
- Very Quiet 1000 watt very hot hooded hair dryer serves as salon conditioning hairdryer.
- Hood has 12″ diameter and can be raised an additional 8″ for tall clients.
- Dryer Body: 12″W x 6.5″D x 25″H + 4″ wheels kit addition
- You can use this industry-standard sized hairdryer in your existing dryer chair or utilize the included FREE Wheel & Handle Kit
- 60-minute auto-shutoff timer with adjustable temperature from 32° to 162° F
- 28 Lbs
- 980 Watt Extra Hot Dryer
- UL & CSA Approved
- MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.
- Timer and 4 Temperature Settings on Dryer
- Thermostat Settings: Low – 85 to 90 degrees, Medium – 98 to 110 degrees & Perm 140 degrees plus.
- Extra Large Hood with Fully Adjustable Arm
- Dryer Hood Inside Diameter: 12.5″ Dryer
- Hood Arm Range: 2.25″ (Lowest) to 11″ (Highest)
- Air Velocity: 375 / 400 CFM
- BTU / Hour = 3334