We love colors, and so do the folks at HerStyler company. They make their straighteners in a wide variety of colors. HerStyler, founded in 2003 in Southern California they are passionate about style and fashion.
Not only are these hair straighteners eye-catching, but they are also a way of expressing our individuality. The standard black flat iron may not convey your true creative nature.
Salon -quality, fashion-forward Flat Irons at affordable prices is their motto.
If you want to keep your style cutting edge, you need to make sure your tools are cutting edge as well.
Herstyler Titanium Hair Straightener
- 1.5″ TITANIUM PLATES
- even heat distribution
- Floating plates
- Suitable for curly, wavy or straight hair
- DIGITAL DISPLAY
- NEGATIVE ION TECHNOLOGY
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE up to 500 degrees but holds steady temp of 450F
- Quick cool down option for safety
- dual voltage.
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Comes in 5 Different Colors
- Dual Voltage both 110-120V and 220-240V (US plug)
- Negative Ion Technology
- Temperature Dial adjustable between 180° F to 460° F
- Floating Plates with round edges for no snags
- 360° swivel cord
- easy-grip handle
- Comes in 4 colors
- Sleek thin design for easy reach near the scalp
- Temperature Dial heats up 180 to 460F
- 360° swivel cord,
- flexible floating plate technology
- easy-grip handle
- plates are made of ceramic infused with tourmaline.
- dual voltage both 110-120V and 220-240V
- 1-inch plates allow for curling
- 1.5-inch wide aluminum plates
- heat up quickly, evenly and stays hot
- Double insulated for 220v
- Dual Voltage
- This aluminum hair straightener uses negative ion technology to counter static and frizz.
- 60 DEGREE SWIVEL CORD
- Digital control. 5 Temperature settings to suit your hair type:
Best Answer: Ceramic hair straightener
Sorry, I DON’T entirely agree with Yahoo on this one.
The HerStlyer Aluminum Flat iron plates are coated with tourmaline.
In addition, the floating plates make it snag-free
Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and cools quickly. It’s lightweight and strong.
Ceramic heats up slower and retains the heat longer. Ceramic also tends to break more easily when dropped.
This particular aluminum flat iron is a good choice since you can regulate the heat setting.
Because HerStyler hair straighteners are low priced, they lack features such as :
- Very few are genuinely digitally heat controlled.
- No travel pouches included.
A significant benefit is that they back their products with a 1yr mfg warranty if you buy from a recognized dealer and register your tool online.
All are Ionic, which makes hair smoother.
Heats up well and works on ALL hair types make sure you keep the heat as low as possible for your hair type.