Do you struggle to curl your hair?
Do you sit in the mirror with your curlers but all you manage to achieve is a slight bend in your hair?
You just can’t get to grips with curling?
Is this you? If it is, I may just have the styling tool for you…
I think we can all admit curling your own hair is definitely an art, so I want to introduce you to the Chi Spin N Curl; it creates flawless curls at press of a button.
How does it work?
The hair is drawn into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to create the perfect curl.
It has adjustable heat settings for each hair texture, making it personal to you while avoiding damage to the hair.
The Ceramic heat technology produces far infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, healthier and more beautiful hair.
The heat temperature controls are recommended as followed:
- Low 370°F for Fine Hair
- Medium 390°F for Medium Hair
- High 410°F for Coarse Hair
They also come in numerous colors such as rose gold, red, black, mint and white.
How to use:
- Choose your desired temperature by using the + and – buttons. Set the timer by pressing M and then using the + and – buttons.
- Hold vertically with the backside facing the head.
- Take an inch section of hair and insert into the opening of the curl chamber at 90 degrees.
- Hold down the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. When the hair is completely in the chamber, release the button, the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool from the hair and repeat
Key Tip – If you want tighter curls take smaller sections.
See this tutorial on how to get the most out of the Chi Spin N Curl.
How to clean the tool:
Always wait until the tool has cooled down completely!
- Clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Turn on the tool by pressing the power button.
- Insert the barrel cleaner into the curling chamber.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to automatically remove residue.
Do this once a week.
I personally love this product as it is quick and easy to use, you haven’t got to worry about using different tools or learning a technique.
The curls also last for days meaning you can just get up, give your hair a brush and go!
The only downside to this tool is you will have to spend a bit more time than usual doing your hair.
There are other tools similar to this on the market now meaning there are a variety for you to choose from.
Auto Curl tangle free technology draws hair safely into curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated to create the perfect curl.
This tool is great and really easy to use, you will get some beautiful looks out of this tool.
Once you have created your curl you may want to dress your hair out to make it look more natural.
Below are a few ways for you to dress your curls to create a stunning hair style that you can wear any day of the week:
Give your hair a shake: Simply give your hair a good shake, this will separate the curls, but it will give it a messier feel.
Give it a comb through: Don’t be scared to comb your curls! By combing your curls, it will not remove the curl, it will simply soften them.
Run your fingers through your hair: By running your fingers through your hair it will loosen them slightly but the curls will still stay fairly tight.
You can also finish with a touch of hairspray…
One thing to remember is when using these always make sure you use a heat protector to prevent any damage to the hair.
One of my favourites is Kerastase Discipline Thermique! This is a beautiful product that not only protects against heat damage, but it smooths the hair too.
It is applied to clean, damp hair and blow-dried in.
The great thing about this product is that once it has been blow-dried into the hair it will reactivate and protect the hair until the hair is next washed.
I hope you enjoy creating some beautiful hairstyles with your new styling tool.