Professional hooded hairdryers
What does professional mean?
Professional means having the qualities that you connect with trained and skilled people, such as effectiveness, skill, organization, and seriousness of manner.
Professional as relates to work that needs specialized training or education. Someone who has worked hard in the same type of job for a long time and has become skilled in dealing with any problem that might happen. –Cambridge.org
Professional is synonymous with quality, performance, and durability.
I’d venture to say it’s industrial, except people don’t get there hair done in factories as of yet.
As the word professional relates to salon tools like a hooded hair dryer, I can’t help thinking of the Timex motto, ” it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.”
Professional dryers are definitely some of the greatest hooded hair dryers around.
In this article, we will feature high-quality hood hairdryers that the pros use.
Professional Standing Hair Dryer
- 15.7 pounds
- 1875 watt dries hair up to 50% faster
- Pre-Moisture System with tourmaline and ionic nanotechnology transforms dryer’s airflow into a hydrating spa treatment for hair (steam setting)
- Adjustable front visor
- accommodates even the largest rollers
- 2 Speed / 4 Heat options
- 9ft power cord
- two lockable wheels for stability
- 16 pounds
- 2000 watts of power.
- Auxiliary input connects to smartphones and MP3 players to play music.
- 2 speed / 3 temperature settings.
- lift-up visor
- Built-in, adjustable airflow diffuser.
- Heavy-duty anchor bolt to lock base and poles in place.
- 2 locking wheels to prevent base from moving while in use.
- Adjustable height
- easy to clean
- rustproof inner and outer stand.
Professional Salon Hood dryer
- New and improved fully adjustable swing arm & wall mount
- Infrared heater dries hair quickly and efficiently without damaging hair
- Rotating infrared ring orbits efficiently and quietly
- Heavy-duty construction & quality parts designed for professional use
- comparable to a dryer but without airflow
- takes more time to dry than a conventional drier but keeps the curls looking nice.
- Digital timer
- Low EMF
- 6-month limited warranty
- not have the o-zone (o3) function
How Much Does a Professional Hood Dryer Cost?
- Professional hood dryers can range from about $200 to $3,000.
Professional quality hooded dryers are a bit more expensive than personal home use dryers. But there are a lot of options and a warranty backs them.